Register Your Child:

Documents Required for Student Registration

  • Drop Slip AND Last Report Card from previous school

  • Birth Certificate (copy)

  • Current Immunization Record (copy)

  • Parent/Guardian Picture ID

    • Provisional Custody by Mandate is not accepted

  • Two different Proofs of Residency (within 30 days) List of acceptable proofs of residency

    • Mortgage or lease/rental agreement 

    • Water Bill

    • Electric Bill

    • Cable Bill

    • Telephone Bill

    • Home Owners Insurance

  • Notarized Affidavit of Residency (If both PARENT AND CHILD are residing in the home of another individual) please provide us with:

    • Two different current utility bills in the person’s name with whom you are residing

    • Picture ID of the person with whom you are residing

  • CWA may confirm residency established through an affidavit by conducting a home visit

Learn About:

Parents in Action!