Want to Substitute in Pointe Coupee Parish Schools?
- Apply online at www.pcpsb.net and click on the employment link
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Attend Substitute Teacher Training
- Criminal Records Check
2017-2018 Substitute Teacher Trainings:
All Trainings will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will be held at the School Board Office Meeting Room.
What to Bring:
- A copy of your high school diploma
- 2 forms of ID
- A voided check for direct deposit
- Beneficiary information (including beneficiaries SS numbers) for mandatory enrollment in the Mid America Premier 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan which replaces Social Security enrollment
(* Head Start Substitutes will need to complete a TB screening)