- Requests must be made using the Transcript Request Form. All requests must be accompanied by a copy of either a driver’s license or other state-issued ID, and the appropriate fee(s).
- Due to privacy restrictions, requests cannot be made over the phone.
- Graduating seniors will be able to receive transcript copies from the high school free of charge during the summer following the student’s graduation. Beginning the first day of the subsequent school year, all requests for transcripts and diplomas will be processed by the transcript/diploma department for a fee.
- Requests received directly from post-secondary institutions will be processed at no cost; however, the requesting institution must have a signed release.
- Verifications for employment purposes are done at no cost. However, signed documents stating that information can be released must be faxed to the school board office at (225) 638-3237.
****TRANSCRIPTS AND VERIFICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED IN 5 to 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
****DIPLOMAS WILL BE PROCESSED IN 4 to 6 WEEKS.
Reissued Diplomas $10
Duplicate Transcript $5
Requests received without the appropriate fees will not be processed.